VISOR + OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS + BOOTS


Hello loves, how are you doing? Happy new month. I hope you are ready to take on the month in a very positive way. Im feeling not  bad in a bad way if that makes sense.

In todays post im sharing my love this off the shoulder dress. This look was inspired by  Nigerian artist  Tiwa Savages music video (BAD) Watch Here.  Hence, this why im feeling very badass in todays outfit. I love how the stylist put together several gorgeous outfits for Tiwa in this video. 

She had a visor on and since ive been rocking braids lately and my visor has been my go to thing for those days when the edges refuse to cooperate.

Ive styled my knee high boots early, although fall is around the corner and the boots will soon be out to play... heehehehe. I really wore my pair of boots to give the vibe i was going for. Thanks to Francis Bassey Photography for always bringing my vision to reality.

I hope you are ready for the new month cos i am. Stay Stylish. See more pictures and outfit details below.

Thank you for stopping by... xoxo











































OUTFIT DETAILS
 DRESS: Light in the box
Boots: DSW
Visor: Walmart





Post a Comment