OVERALL + OFF THE SHOULDER TOP

Can we first of all talk about this gorgeous sleeves of my off the shoulder top. I love how simple yet chic this outfit and look is. I must say i feel well put together in this outfit.

Ive paired my overall which i previously styled on in one of my posts.  This look is a more casual outfit. I also think that it depends on how you prefer to look or what defines your own style. I would wear this outfit for drinks or even  to more serious events.

I also paired this look with my red and black sandals. They are oh so comfortable. Did i mention that ive had them for years too,

 Finally, a little cat eye sunglasses effect to take this look to the next level too..lol But seriously ladies, will you be rocking your overalls like this summer? and even the early days of fall.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post please leave your thoughts on each outfit in the comment section below. 

Stay stylish and have a great rest of the weekend loves. See more pictures and outfit details below.

... xoxo

































































 










                                                                     Outfit Details
                                                                Top: Burlington
                                                                 Overall: Primark
                                                                  Sandal:Primark
                                                                  Sunglasses; Ross

Post a Comment