THE BLUE HUE!!



Hello loves, how are you all doing. I have a quick question for you. Have you found the right color that compliments your skin tone yet? Guess what, I have found mine.

In todays post im sharing my love for yet another gorgeous outfit including my fave color blue and one of my favorite things to wear, denim.

Ive styled this very casual blue crop top. Its probably not so crop but i love how it sits on my waistline, well technically my jeans. In case you were wondering my my belly area looks funny. Its because i have a pair of mom jeans shorts on. 

Mom jeans are totally from the 60's and 70's. A sort of high waist style that has a very distinct loo to it. I call it the crouch gripper. lol . Thats what all my mom jeans tend do to you.

I have also paired this look with my favorite blue court shoes. I would suggest you can also style throw on a pair of lace up sandals or sneakers if you like.

I really i hope that you get styling inspiration from this look. I  have listed the outfit details below and will be sure to include links in future posts. 

Stay stylish and see outfit details and more pictures below.



















































                                                             

                                                        OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                    Top: Burlington
                                                     Shoe: Aldo
                                                      Mom Jean shorts: (old)
                                                      Sunglasses; Steve Madden

Post a Comment