MONDAY BLUES!!!

Thankful for yet another week loves. Its never an easy task to do what you love consistently as there will be ups and downs. This is why staying focused is really important. I am wishing you all a very fruitful week.

In todays post im sharing my love for this blue hues like this outfit.  The fact that i am comfortable yet chic is everything.

What do you think? is it me or summer is going so fast that I can still remember the first day of summer.. lol... I believe that we should make the most of the remaining sunny days, hence this outfit..

I have paired this lace top with a bralet and a pair of jeans. This look is more casual, comfortable and chic. Some of the things i love the most in an outfit. 

I love how stylish this look is and again blue is a winner in my dictionary as it goes well with my skin tone.

This week i will be sharing a lot of blue hues, i really didnt plan it out but it all happened that way.. lol 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and you remain stylish. See more pictures and outfit details below.


























                                                                       OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                          Top: Burlington
                                                          Bralet; Forever21
                                                          Shoes: Justfab
                                                          Jeans: Topshop
                                                          Sunglasses: Steve Madden

Post a Comment