MOCHA FRIDAY!!!


Its a coincident that my outfit matches my mocha frappe. I hope you all had an amazing Friday. Heres a casual Friday post. I have always talked about wearing short shorts this summer and being comfortable in my skin by wearing crops or not so short shorts.

I have paired my DIY white tshirt with a crop. My DKNY sneakers are just perfect for running weekend errands. Its very important to be very comfortable especially during the weekend. This outfit is perfect for also hanging out with friends or even quick meet ups.


This look is very simple and laid back. I love how comfortable i feel in this outfit. I also have a matching pair of sunglasses on, its summertime!!!I will be posting some DIY stuff on here for you all to see.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Stay stylish!! See more pictures and outfit details below.






























































               

                                                                    OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                               Top: DIY
                                                               Shorts; Ross
                                                               Sneakers; DKNY
                                                               Sunglasses; Burlington

Post a Comment