CRISP WHITE SHIRT + WHITE DENIM

A crisp white outfit in the summer  is a staple for me. Ive had a previous post where i talked about white being a vibrant summer color.

I have now come to terms with the fact that white suits me so well, not sure it does with everybody or skin tone. I especially love the simplicity of this color and outfit.

In todays post ive styled this white dip hem top. The back of this top is everything for me. i paired this outfit with one of my favorite high waited white jeans. Ive found that a good pair of white jeans is one that is really hard to come by.

I would totally wear this outfit casually or to an event as i am all about fashion and styling that is very versatile. The perfect and most comfortable part of this outfit is my thin strapped silver sandals. Oh so comfortable. I never feel any kind of pain.

I really hope you get inspired to style a crisp white outfit before the end of summer.

See more pictures and outfit details below. Thank you for stopping by. xoxo






































OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: Burlington
Jeans:Burlington
Sandals: DSW
Sunglasses: Ross

Post a Comment