METALLICS x SNEAKERS : WEEKEND VIBES

Hello loves, the weekend is literally over. (Sad face) . I hope you have had a great one so far. I can't wait for thanksgiving weekend to eat some turkey ...

In today's post, I've styled this metallic skirt which I have also styled in a previous post. This look was just a laid back one. I totally love metallic skirts and I'm really looking to get them in different styles and colors to style them.










This post reminds me of those casual days where you want to just be comfortable but still slay. This skirt is very comfortable. Although it felt like the pleats went off after the first time I wore it, but I still love this skirt.

 


This top is actually a dress I thought it fit just perfectly, the flare sleeves and off the shoulder are two of my favorite things.



 

 



 






 

 

 


                  OUTFIT DETAILS 
Top: Boohoo
Skirt: Boohoo
Sneakers: Burlington
Clutch: Micheal Kors 
Sunnies: Fxshnjunkestore

Post a Comment