CROPPED DENIM JACKET x MIDI DRESS


Hello loves, super excited it's almost the weekend. I hope that everyone's hoping for the best? That's the only thing we can do now. 

In today's post I've styled my favorite cropped denim jacket and paired it with my midi dress. 








Although I had a love/hate relationship with this look. I love how I have elements of summer and fall infused. TBH, it's kind of hard letting go of summer clothing and embracing the season of layering.   

  

 
 This look is perfect for those casual fall days. I love the accessories that I've selected for this look. From the hat to the boots ... (I'm so in love). 
 

 

 



                              Outfit Details 
     Dress: Forever 21 
     Boots: DSW
     Hat: Forever21
     Denim jacket: Marks and Spencer's 
     Sunnies: Fxshnjunkestore 

Post a Comment