BLUE VELVET CRUSH x COLLABORATION

 Hello lovelies, how are you all doing today? . I hope great? I really don't have so much to say about the election (Disappointed)  but we have a new president and as much as I would have loved Hilary to win we can only hope for the best during  Donald's tenure.

 So I talked about the benefits of networking in or of my recent posts Read here .

 In today's post  I have collaborated with my blogger babe, the gorgeous Chimee of  @_aroundthewaygyrl blog. Really excited about this post as this is my second collaboration post and I hope to do so many more.

The first time I met Chimee was at a bloggers brunch that she organized early in the year and here we are collaborating.Wroking with her on this one was very inspiring and fun.

We've put together a blue velvet post for you all. Navy is definitely one of my favorite colors to style so I'm overly excited. Velvet is one of the hottest trends this season. I love how versatile the velvet trend has become. The fact that you can literally wear a velvet piece in different styles and dress it up or down. Read more below but definitely stop by aroundthewaygyrl s blog to see more pictures. 








One of the reasons why we selected the velvet trend is because of its  something we knew we could play around with. I see the velvet trend staying longer than I thought. 

 






The way that velvet is being worn this season is amazing. I've seen it on the street, runway  and even on the redcapet










Our entire outfits will definitely pass for night outfits. My dress is actually from the boohoo night collection. 
Definitely perfect for this holiday season and weddings too. 




 
 Details are very essential when it come to deciding what to wear. Apart from you earrings and necklaces. Keys pieces like clutches are very important. They set the tone of your outfit sometime by giving a contrast or even blending in with you outfit. 

In this collaboration post, I decided to blend in but give a little bit of contrast as in the shade of my box clutch. While Chimee went for a contrast look with her  light blue clutch.


So if you thought that my dress came with this costume made choker. That's not true. I ordered bothe from boohoo but sepereatly. I love anything bodycon hence, I feel in love with this dress. Frills and off the shoulder anything is definitely a go to for me. Also paired this look with the most gorgeous pumps this season I will be rocking it so often this fall , that's how much I love it. 











 
 Chimees entire outfit is from Zara. I love how the ankle of her pants has this joggers vibe and feel to it. The mock neck of her top is also a killer one perfect for the fall season.  

                         OUTFIT DETAILS
MINE:
DRESS; Boohoo
CHOKER; Boohoo
SHOE; Steve Madden

_@Aroundthewaygyrl:
Top&Pants: Zara
Shoe; Quipid

Post a Comment