HEAD WRAP is THE NEW HEAD WARMER !!!

          Is head wrap the new head warmer? Hello lovelies!! happy mid week. Who else is loving this head wrap trend apart from me.

          In today's post i am sharing my love for all things Ankara. I'm loving this sweater weather and its only just getting cold in Houston.  Three things i wanted to showcase with this outfit are my head wrap which signifies Africa,sweater for the fall season as well as my creative diy side with my patchwork jeans. This outfit is totally perfect for those chilly days ahead. very comfy and very on trend.

          What do you think about my about my DIY patchwork and ripped jeans? leave comments below... Heading to bed i hope you enjoyed reading this blognpost.

                 Thank you for stopping by as always. See more pictures and outfit details below!
















OUTFIT DETAILS 
JUMPER: Khols
JEANS: Forever21
SHOE: Just fab
HEADWRAP: Ankara
SUNGLASSES: Ross

Post a Comment