FOR THE LOVE OF NAVY x RUFFLES x COMFORT!!!

Happy Hump Day my lovelies!! I hope everyone's having a great day so far. I personally took today off and ild be spending some time with my family and shopping as well. 

In today's, post i am sharing my love for all things Navy, ruffle and comfort. Lets talk about comfort a little bit. Its all about being free from pain or constraints, which heartbreaking for me to say but truthfully, high heeled shoes bring. 

This look is all about being stylish yet comfortable hence, my flat pair of shoes. If you've been following me on this journey, you would know i have a thing for wearing the color blue particularly Navy blue.

Which brings me to this point where i share my short story about HOW I HAVE RESTYLED ALL THIS PIECES.

During the summer i purchased this ruffle off the shoulder top from +boohoo.com . I also purchased this navy pant in a coord set from +ASOS . What other time but fall to style both pieces. This fall shades of blue are really in and i must remind you that i was totally out of outfit ideas for this look. When i figured out what i wanted to style i reminded myself that sometimes i want to look casual but still be a stunner. I will be sharing how i am able to recycle my clothing in another post.

I also paired this outfit with a red bag, great contrast i think. What are your thoughts? My oversized Celine style glasses from @fxshnjunkestore has also been a winner for me lately. This outfit can be worn casually and as always if you want to switch it up, just put on a pair of high heeled shoes, roll down the ankle and you are good to go.

I hope you enjoyed reading todays post. See more pictures and outfit details below!!! 

Thank you for stopping by today!! xoxo




















































OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP: BOOHOO
PANT; ASOS 
SHOE; OLD
BAG; DKNY 
SUNNIES; FXSHNJUNKESTORE


Post a Comment