SUMMER x FALL!!


Happy Monday loves, I hope everyone's starting the new week on a positive note. In today's posts I'm sharing my love for this Ankara two piece by labels by rhallykhan.  This is one of my favorite brands at the moment. I will be doing a made in Nigeria couple of days or week long post. So stay tuned. 

I'm really enjoying the few sunny days I have left. Quite frankly i can't seem to decide if I want to let go of summer but I also I'm so ready for the boot season as I call it.

 This two piece seems like a dress which I love so much. I paired it with my boot and my sling bag. I. Would recommend this outfit for those in very hot cities like mine at the moment, or paired with a trench coat or a jacket it would pass for the  chilly days in your city. This outfit is appropriate for weddings, casual outings and all other events.

  Oh, I also added my choker to this look for that added sauce.. lol. I hope you get inspired to wear Nigerian brands and style your African prints too. 

What are your thoughts about the weather in your city and would you style this outfit? Leave comments below!!  

More pictures and outfit details below; Remain Stylish and Thank you for stopping by!! 








































OUTFIT DETAILS
TWO PIECE; LABELS BY RHALLYKHAN ON Instagram
BOOTS; DSW
SUNGLASSES; FXSHNJUNKESTORE 
BAG; MICHEAL KORS

Post a Comment