BODYCON CHOKER DRESS x BOMBER JACKET; FEW THRIFTHING SECRETS !!

 Ever thought about the perfect Bodycon dress paired with the most gorgeous vintage bomber jackets? thats what todays post is all about.
Ild be sharing three secrets on how i get key fashionable and trendy pieces from thrifting (thrift/charity store).

Opps!! let me check on you all, i hope you had an amazing weekend. Mine was pretty basic just me typically resting, watching Netflix and eating loads of food ... continue reading to see more pictures, outfit details and top secrets on how to successfully thrift great pieces like my bomber jacket.






In todays post, im sharing my love for this bodycon dress it is just perfect. I love how it has a choker attached it already. I will definitely be restyling this outfit.
I paired this dress with the most gorgeous bomber jacket ever, best part is its a thrifted jacket. Read more about my jacket and secrets about thrifting trendy pieces below



Do you love the abstarct nature of this jacket? Thats exactly what i was attracted to . My top thrifting tips are as follows;

  • Make sure you go to a thrift store that is well organized. Its easier to find key fashionable pieces.
  • Thrifting can be tempting but set a goal, have a vision of what you want to purchase that and go for it. 
  • Try on the pieces in the store so that it is not damaged.

These are the tips i have used to successful thrift to cut down on cost but remain stylish and fashionable.    I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

                                    Thank you for stopping by today!! Love you all!!












OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS: ROSS
SHOES ;DIY 
BOMBER; THRIFTED 
SUNNIES: FXSHN

Post a Comment