THE PERFECT RIP x SHADES OF BLUE x NYFW

Hey loves, lets talk about this gorgeous outfit as i start my week in shades of blue (my favorite color to style). But first, lets talk about #NYFW (New York Fashion Week) that i am not  attending .

Every bloggers dream is to be at the peak of their blogging career and one of the many dreams is to go to the different fashion weeks, don't worry guys soon as i am well prepared i will definitely love to attend one all of these fashion weeks.

Ive seen a lot of fashion week presentations that have had me all '' Love struck'', and i will be sharing my thoughts on my favorites. I have been live streaming since i didn't make it.

Its obvious that i am still enjoying the sunshine while it lasts hence, my constant love for anything offtheshoulder or coldshoulders.  

In today's post i am talking about this gorgeous top tailor made by my gorgeous friend who owns the brand @labels__ on Instagram, definitely check her page out for more inspiration and bespoke outfits.

I have paired my gorgeous top with my favorite ripped jeans. I love how i am able to switch the different shades of blue. I have found blue to be one of the best colors that work well with my skin tone.. I always emphasize styling outfits that work well with your skin tone.

My shoes are a pastel blue shade as well, which works perfectly as a transition color as it goes closely with my top. I always say that my style and the kind of look i go for is usually very versatile, in the sense that you can wear  it to different occasions or even slay casually.

I am starting a new segment on the blog, more like im restarting this segment its called style duplicate. I will be duplicating a celeberity style or outfit an tell you whaere you can get the same outfits or similar. So stay tuned!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. As always thank you for stopping by today!! See more pictures and outfit details below... xoxo









  

The perfect rip!!






































OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Bespoke by @labels__
Jeans: Boohoo
Shoes: Just Fab
Sunnies: Ross

Post a Comment