DRANK SOME LEMONADE!!! OFFTHESHOULDER x DETACHABLE SLEEVES!!



Happy Labor day loves!! ive been MIA and i promise you it was not intentional. I guess I got a little caught up with personal stuff and if you have been in Houston lately its been raining nonstop.

I also needed a little time to think about certain aspects of my life especially personal growth and development. Trust me its been really tough but certainly one of the best things that happened to me.

In today's post im sharing my love for a Nigerian brand #Labelsbyrhallykhan. A brand that is owned by my friend and I am very proud of. I will be working to grow this brand more hence I will be posting a lot of outfits by this brand add @labels__  on instagram to purchase outfits by this brand.

Lets talk about this lemonade that i draink lol drank... This lemon outfit is everything.Its hard to find the perfect outfits lately but this unique piece by labels is everything.The fact that one top can be worn several ways is just so amazing. The sleeves are detachable and also it can be worn as a monostrap top.

I paired this outfit with my gorgeous shoes by Ninewest. I love how comfortable they are. I practically wore them for twenty two hours yesterday.

How gorgeous is this outfit perfect for transitioning into the fall season. One of my favorite season because that when you know the style differences as its not as easy to layer and still be fashionable so hey you gotta outdo yourself ..lol

I hope you all enjoyed reading this post. Dont forget to contact #labels to purchase your own piece. Leave your comments below on your thoughts about this outfit. Yes i drank a little too much lemonade, and you can join me too if you say yes to this lemon outfit by labels__.

See more pictures and outfit details below. Also have a look at how this outfit can be worn three ways below. 

Thank you for stopping by today!!!






































































OUTFIT DETAILS
Outfit by Labels__ by rhallykhan
Sandal: Ninewest
Sunglasses: Ross

Post a Comment