FRILLS x PEACH!!




Happy Monday loves, I hope you are all have a great start of the week. I promise you i am getting really busy lately but i wont neglect what I love doing (blogging) especially not you my readers.

In todays post ive styled this gorgeous frill top from my Instagram store @styledbydsis  and this tailored to fit pant by @ellamopatrick on instagram.

I initially planned on pairing this pants with a berry off the shoulder top which screams fall more but i decided to style this gold top as i didnt get the berry top that did justice to this pair of pants as i wanted.
This look is very timeless. I can wear it to any occasion and also the frill top can be worn both ways as an off the shoulder top or this strapless one as i have styled it.

Pairing this look with the appropriate shoes was a little bit challenging; although i styled this pretty gold pair of court shoes you can also style a heeled sandal or a even a pair of sneakers.

 I will be restocking my instagram store soon with different stylish looks. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. See more pictures and outfit details below.. Thank you for stopping by as always!!










  








































OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP; Styledbydsis
TROUSER: Ellamopatrick
SHOES: Steve Madden
SUNNIES: Ross



Post a Comment