ALL BLUSHED UP: BODYSUITS x MIDI SKIRT!!!


Hello loves, how are you all today. I hope fine. I am currently finding it difficult to transition into my fall outfits (covers face). 

So heres another summer appropriate look. My bodysuit top is ribbed and slightly thick so im sure it will be a good transitioning piece. I have paired this body suit with my midi skirt and i love this look. 

I pretty much live in my jersey fabric, hence im very comfortable in this outfit.

Did you all notice that i am blushing, literally in this outfit ... lol. I love this pair of Just fab blush shoes too. I wore them in my spring posts but they go perfectly with this outfit. 

This look very appropriate as a casual one or even to an event. Im all about style that is very versatile as i know many women find it difficult to transition from day to night outfits.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Looking forward to doing collaborations with different brands soon. 

See more pictures and outfit details below. Thank you for stopping by today.














































OUTFIT DETAILS
BODYSUIT: Boohoo
SKIRT: La'Patricia
SHOES: Justfab

Post a Comment