CANADIAN TUXEDO!!!

Happy hump day loves, a little not so late post today but ive be tad busy. I hope the week has been fruitful so far.

In today's post im sharing my love for the Canadian tuxedo. Tbh this is one of my favorite styles as i believe you can never go wrong when it comes to denim. 

Give me ten denim clothing pieces and i will style them all at once; Okay lets just say i am exaggerating but hey, you can never over wear or go wrong when it comes to styling denim.

Ive paired this denim long sleeve top with my pair of self cut jeans. See pictures of how I cut my jeans and turned it into a pair of shorts. See the detailed picture below.

I also love the fact that blue hues are in this fall season too. Ive paired this look with my current favorite sneakers by DKNY for a more casual look. 

This look is very laid back and relaxed, all you need is your sling bag or tote for that extra casual look.

 See more pictures and outfit details below. Dont forget the DIY short pics too.

Thank you for stopping by today..xx
 




















  


















READ ABOUT MY DIY SHORTS BELOW:
All you need for this DIY is your pair of scissors, tweezers and your jeans.











Fold the jean into two and rip it into two with your scissors.



Finally use the tweezers to pull out some of the threads to give that distressed effect.
























OUTFIT DETAILS 

TOP: OLD
SHORTS: Ross
SNEAKERS: DKNY
SUNNIES: Elie Tahari
Wrist Watch; Micheal Korrs

Post a Comment