STYLE DUPLICATE!! Featuring ???

Happy holidays to my Muslim readers. Happy Monday to everyone. I hope you are all able to seize every moment of today, i am sure mondays are not usually the best as it is always hectic and stressful. My advice will be to make the most out of every situation or day.

Welcome to this new segment on my blog. Its the Style Duplicate segment where i share outfits inspired by celebrities or anyone that i find very stylish. I will be giving detailed information about where you can get my complete look below as always. I hope you enjoy this new segment as it is supposed to motivate you to get the similar styles for less.

Today's style duplicate is the gorgeous Toke Makinwa. The gorgeous and fashionable media personality in Nigeria. Her style is impeccable and i loved this particular look the offtheshoulder top and the ripped jeans scream gorgeous. Shades of blue work perfectly, i think we certainly have a ting for blues. This segment is going to be interactive as i will be giving you the opportunity to make suggestions about the outfits and the way they are styled.

Do you like this outfits?
Would you style it differently?
What would you change about either of the looks?
Any general suggestions you have about this segment, please live it in the comment section below?

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. See more pictures and outfit details below.

Thank you for stopping by today!!













MY OUTFIT DETAILS

TOP: Labels__ on IG
Jeans: Boohoo
Shoes: Just Fab 


Post a Comment