STRIPED JUMPSUIT x FLARED SLEEVES

Hello loves, happy mid week if I may say so ... Can't believe how fast this month in particular has gone by. I still remember my happy new month at the beginning of September ...whew!! 

In today's post I'm sharing my love for the cutest jumpsuit ever. Again it's by the amazing @labels__ I love everything about this look. I can totally say this is definitely my style. 

The stripes are perfect for fall, the way that the white and red are infused on the outfut really works well.  The jumpsuit is a plunge neckline which I appreciate. Although, it might have been a little to much for someone with my body type.

This jumpsuit can be worn to different  occasions, it's so perfect I love it... My jumpsuit is by @labels__ , My shoes by primark and as you might have notice my favorite sunnies by Elie Tahari.

I hope you enjoyed reading this posts. See more picture below.. 








































































Post a Comment