PUFFY SLEEVES x AZTECH PRINT MIDI SKIRT!!! + FALL STYLE TRENDS!!


       Fall is just around the corner. This fall season you can expect to see some metallic, velvet, offtheshoulder/coldshoulder styles, menswear/embroidery details, florals (who would have thought this will be a fall fave), faux fur, leathers/pleathers, jumpers, streetwears, statement chokers, embellished capes, chunky heels/soles , including sleeves of all kinds  flare, bell sleeves, ruffles and my gorgeous puffy sleeved top.  

      As much as i am looking to try out this trends, i am really hoping to try out the unexpected combinations and nail the look. So stay tuned!
   
                                           So tell me loves,  what trends this fall will you be rocking ?

       My Puffy sleeve top is another @labels___ item and I absolutely love it. I have paired t with my extra midi aztech print skirt from burlinton one of my favorite stores. This skirt color is just perfect for this season. Ild share a quick secret! its probably #TMI but heres what happened to me while selecting this outfit.
                               
           What will you do when you plan an outfit, you get to your location and it turns out that the outfit isnt as put together as you thought. lol... Well what i simply did was redo the shoot because i knew i could do better with this look and here you go guys!!! Tell me what you think below.

  I need to begin my summer to fall looks transitioning process but that is not working out as its still very hot in Htown.... Not to worry the boots will soon start showing up.

 So many fun things to come on the blog and i am looking to re brand and redesign my blog to be user and visitor friendly enough for you my readers.

    Back to this outfit, You can wear to any occasion or even a casual outing. Again this is a versatile outfit and I'm all about versatility. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What are your thoughts ehn!! tell me in the comment section below.

     Stay stylish!! See more pictures and outfit details below.As always thank you for stopping by today!!!






























OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Labels___ by rhallykhan on IG
Skirt: Burlington
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Sunnies: Elie Tahari
Wrstwatch: Micheal Korrs 

Post a Comment