(ANKARA MIX AND MATCH) GOODBYE SUMMER!! HELLO FALL!!


          Last day of summer (2016) has me feeling some type of way!! Its like that love hate relationship I have with Whoppers chocolate just because i cant get my hands on some Maltesers. Summer sixteen has truly been a memorable one. Although I hate to say goodbye, i certainly have too.

 Scratch that sad introduction!! lol. I am so happy that one of my favorite seasons is here already. So many fall styles and colors are already giving me so much life and i cant wait to style fall outfits.

          Also i have some collaborations coming up soon on the blog with some amazing fashion bloggers this fall!1 im so excited about it!!

     Lets talk about today's outfit. Posted this look on Monday but only got around to blog it today. My complete outfit is by @labels___ by rhallykhan on Instagram. Its safe to say that i am a brand ambassador and definitely recommend that you try them out.

    This  look works well for any event, talk about versatility!! Also im looking to incorporate more African print styles on the blog. 

        So tell me what do you guys think about incorporating more African print outfits?

I love how the fabric has this fingerprints print. Mixing and matching is also an interesting aspect of styling for me, totally love this look. I have paired this outfit with my favorite ninewest sandals. They are so comfortable and stylish im all for that.

       I hope you enjoyed reading today's post. Leave comments below!! See more pictures and outfit details below.
                                       
                                            Thank you for stopping by today!!









































OUTFIT DETAILS 

TOP&PANTS: @LABELS___ ON Instagram
SANDALS: NINEWEST
SUNNIES: ROSS


Post a Comment