PEPLUM PANTS x PEPLUM SLEEVED TOP!!

Hello loves, I hope you all had a great weekend . So I was a little MIA this weekend. Spent most of my time researching outfit ideas for the fall season. 

Tell me what styles and outfits you would love to see me style this fall season. 

Today's, outfit is yet another glamorous one. Yes!! You guessed right, by @labelss___ on Instagram. Currently loving all things by labels and I will be working with labels to create my outfits for my brand to you all. 

I've styled this peplum sleeved top and pant, popularly called the flare sleeves. This outfit showcases two main colors that are considered hot this fall army green and nude/camel. 

This outfit can be worn to different occasions and I promise you this period I'm sharing my own styles that I would have loved to  wear at New York fashion week ( if I had attended). Yes that occasion/event!! Lol

I paired this outfit with a nude pair of pumps and a nude pair of sunnies. Trust me, I really don't want to say goodbye to summer but I'm so ready for fall. I have a couple of fall collaborations coming up soon and can't wait to share with you guys soon. 

Meanwhile, what are thoughts on this outfit? I really want to know. Please leave a comment in the comment section below. Also read TEN FACTS about me below.

As always stay stylish and thank you so much for stopping by today !!Xoxo









TEN FACTS ABOUT ME!!! 
•I love fashion and styling! Clearly!
•I love food especially food cooked by me!
•I love to travel but I'm such a scaredy cat in flight! 
•I believe that everyone should embrace their body type!
•I love hanging out with friends but much more with my family! 
•I am such an optimist that even in a situation where there seems like hope is lost! I remind you of the better days ahead! 
• I had a pet once. Oh a cat! His name was MJ {Muse Junior}! 
•I believe that love is a beautiful thing, although if over thought the feeling is lost and it becomes just a word! 
•I probably get mad at the most minute things than bigger things! 
• If I like you, I become a pest and you might end up having a love/hate situation with me! 

This was fun!! What did you guys think of this? 
















































OUTFIT DETAILS 
Sandals: Anne Klein
TOP & PANT; @Labels___
Sunnies: Burlington
Wrist watch : Micheal Korrs

Post a Comment