SAVAGE MONDAY!! DENIM x BOOTS x JERSEY DRESS

Happy Monday my loves, today post is a bit different from the usual , right?. 

Also, Look at the title of this post. I promise i was think all kind of weird stuff during this photo shoot. So yes maybe i was feeling a little like RIRI. Lol.

In today post ive styled this cami jersey dress. I paired it with my booties as you know fall is knocking on the door, Hence, my booties are out to play. 

A good denim jacket is a wardrobe staple for all seasons especially an oversize or a cropped denim jacket. Mine is a cropped denim jacket and i love how it fits well. 

With this look i was going for im still enjoying summer but yes im getting ready for fall type of look. I just want to enjoy it while the sun is still out really.

I hope you had fun reading this post and get inspired. Also, did you read my previous post on my lifestyle and habits changes? If not, scroll down and read more. 

Have a great week loves. See outfit details and more pictures below. Thank you for stopping by !!













































































OUTFIT DETAILS 
Dress: Calvin Klein 
Shoes; Bamboo
Jacket: Marks&Spencer


Post a Comment