BASIC SHIRT x CAMI DRESS

Hello loves, how are you doing today? Happy Thursday. Super excited that its almost the weekend again... 

I todays post im sharing my love this basic but not so basic outfit with you. Top be honest, my style is any thing that has me taking the risk which is what i call this look. 

I was looking to go for a back to school outfit, like a pinafore and a basic top. This look screams Summeeeerrrrrrr!!! Love it. The split on this dress is a little over the top but hey, its so stylish. This mini navy dress too , Ooh so glam!!

Also since i had my braids on ive been rocking my visors and this one by Calvin Klein is just one of my favorite ones as ive been collecting visors (covers face).

This look can be styled casually or for an event. So get your sneakers on or get your heels on as i did. 

II hope you get inspiration from this outfit and remember to enjoy your summer styles while it last ... Which is what im doing. 

Stay Stylish, see more pictures and outfit details below.

Thank you for stopping by today!






































OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: Forever 21
Mini Dress: Burlington
Sandal; Guess
Visor: Calvin Klein



Post a Comment