ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!!!


Hello loves, How is your weekend going ? Its been a little tough for me lately but i definitely need to gather some strength  to continue doing what i love, which is keeping you up to date with fashion and style trends and tips.

In today's post im sharing my love for  this double knotted outfit. I like this casual weekend look and yes lets talk about the slippers. I really love giving credits to slippers for comfort they give. Hence, this slippers gets moment in this post. 

My front knotted skirt is just so amazing, paired with this gorgeous orange knotted top. Whats not to love . lol.

Im so ready for the weekend and ooh i went for a friends birthday last night so im still recouping. Anyhoo, I hope you have an amazing weekend ahead. xoxo....

Thank you for stopping by!! See more pictures and outfit details below...























OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: BOOHOO
SKIRT: MARSHALLS
SLIPPERS: SEVENFORALL MANKIND
BAG: DKNY
SUNNIES:ELLIE TAHARI



Post a Comment