CASUAL BOHEMIAN CHIC!

 
                          Hello loves, I hope you all are having a great Thursday. I'm super excited about how close the weekend is. I bet you are too.

                           In todays post I'm sharing this casual look from a shoot I had a few weeks ago but only got to make to the blog today. hahaha.

                           I have paired this off the shoulder frill sleeves top with this printed pants. I love how casual and laid back this look is. I also have my sandals on for a more appropriate casual look for summer, hey its summertime!!.

                           I'm still searching fro the perfect woven hat, but I love this black hat from forever 21 too. A pair of sunglasses is very essential during the summer and I must confess I love everything off the shoulder hence this top. I'm trying to do away with high heels as well  and I'm clearly loving my flats.

                           I hope you enjoyed reading this post and get inspired to dress more comfortably, casually yet chic. See more pictures and outfit details below.







 
















 
                                                                     OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                         Top: Forever 21
                                                         Pants: Ross
                                                         Sandals; Burlington
                                                         Wrist watch; Micheal Kors
                                                         Hat; Forever 21
                                                         Sunglasses; Elie Tahari
 

Post a Comment