LACE AND SKORT



Hello loves, its been a minute since I posted last. I hope everyone's been enjoying the summer. I have been enjoying the summer season. Clearly I am loving every bit of it which is why in todays post I'm sharing my first summer short shorts post, however, this is a skort take on summer shorts.

A skort as the name implies is a combination of a skirt and a short Sk-ort. This tribal print skort is one of my favorite shorts to wear this summer. Its very comfortable to slip on even though I might be a little worried of showing off a little too much but i love this look so much.

I paired this look with a gorgeous gold detailed knee high gladiator sandal. This outfit is perfect for a casual day look with comfortable shoes or a night out with the ladies which is one of the ways i wore mine.

I hope you get  summer style inspiration from this post. Stay stylish see outfit details and more pictures below.

























































 
































































OUTFIT DETAILS
Top; Ross 
Skort; Burlington
Sandal; Anne Michelle from Burlington 

Post a Comment