RED TUTU AND CAMI TOP: VALENTINES DAYS OUTFIT Ed 4


I bet I saved the best for last. With only two days left till Valentine's Day I am sharing my last Valentine's Day outfit inspiration post. 

In today's post I'm wearing a custom made tulle skirt from nitossignature. I paired this skirt with my red Cami top from forever 21. Lawd knows this was such a bargain  at only ($4.90). 

For this look I was going for a fairy tale look, imagine twirling all night or all evening long with the love of you life and the wind blows your tutu in a way that it moves in one direction and makes it seems as if you are about to fly .. Haha. Ild pause there. But really, maybe Valentine's Day would the closest feeling one might get before pre weddings... Lol 

Finally, what other simply gorgeous colors can I pair with red to compliment this look but black which is ever so simple yet unique. 

I love this look and I hope inspires you Valentine's Day outfit.

See more pictures a outfit details below:  















                                          OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Forever21: www.forever21.com
Skirt: Custom made by nitossignature (IG); Similar Here-www.charlotterusse.com
Shoe; Burlington coat factory- www.charlotterusse.com
Clutch: Newlook: Similar here-










Post a Comment