BLACK CAMI DRESS: VALENTINES DAY Ed 3

Hey loves, happy hump day!! I pretty much get excited when it's already mid week and the weekend is around the corner.

In today's post, I'm sharing my third outfit inspiration/ idea for Valentine's Day, I have decided to call it Bae day..lol. 

This is a pretty much simple piece and yes I'm back to my comfort zone which is black. I have styled this black Cami dress it's in a (slinky fabric) so it stretches a lot, the dress also has a shine to it. 

I paired this dress with a very simple patent pair of court shoes to compliment the slinky fabric of the dress. Accessorizing this look was pretty easy,  wearing everything gold are my favorite accesories to use. Excuse the excessive  display of personal accessories ...lol 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Stay stylish!! See more pictures and outfit details below. 















                                    OUTFIT DETAILS
Slip Dress : Boohoo.com, out of stock  Similar here -www.boohoo.com
Pointies: Primark: Old Similar here- www.gojane.com






Post a Comment