RED LACE DRESS!! VALENTINES DAY ED 2

Still thinking of what to wear on Valentine's Day or Bae day as I call it ..lol

I've found the perfect red lace dress. This dress is so simple yet chic. The lace fabric is one that is said to be loved by most men ( whoever said this) .. 

The scalloped trimmings around this lace dress is also one of the many reasons I love this dress. The color red, which is associated with this season is also such an attractive color. Be the girlfriend/ wife/ boo/ Bae/ hubby/ that walks into the resturant stands out and catches everyone's eyes... 

I paired this dress with a gorgeous pair of red shoes with gold details. This outfit is very simple and easy to put together . 

I hope this inspires you to slay on Valentine's Day... Be the eye candy of the day... 

See more pictures and outfit details below: 













                                 Outfit Details;
Dress Ross dress for less; Similar Here; www.nordstromrack.com
Shoe; Dollhouse; Similar Here: www.google.com

PS : The similar shoe is ninewest. I couldn't get the link of ninewest website hence, the google shopping link.










Post a Comment