CHUNKY NECK x SPLIT SWEATER

 Happy Friday Loves, this post has been a long time coming, so bear with me and I'm so excited to finally share this look with you. 

It's still pretty cold, but I still want to be fashionable and wear all the most fancy looking sweaters that this season has to offer, which bore today's post. Hehehe..

To keep me warm one of the most important places I focus on is my neck which is why I was very lucky to get they chunky neck sweater. I also love the split side because it takes away from a casual looking everyday sweater to a pretty one! That's a really dope sweater...lol.

I have paired the star of this outfit with my pair of acid washed mom jeans and a pair of nude pumps. I love this look so much fall/ winter and more winter in one outfit. 


I hope you get inspired this season. 

Keep and eye open for my Valentine's Day Outfit inspiration series part 2. Stay stylish. 

See more pictures and outfit details below















OUTFIT DETAILS
Sweater: Burlington coat factory: www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com
Mom Jean (Old) ;Similar here :www.urbanoutfitters.com
Shoes: Target :Similar here :www.target.com











Post a Comment