PEACH x CHOCOLATE| VALENTINES DAY OUTFIT SERIES Ed 1 !!!

Happy New Month loves!! May this new month be the start of better things to come. 

Since it's the first day in the month of February and we all love this is the month     of celebration of Love. I've decided to decided to do a Valentine's Day outfit idea series on the blog. Ild be sharing looks that you can shop for depending on what you a your loved one has planned on that day. 

Hence, I'm in love with this two piece tailored for me by Ella okonta on Instagram ..

The peach fabric is all I love this period, as we slowly approach spring. This is an amazing sophisticated look for Valentine's Day dinner with your love. I paired this look with a multi clutch from BcBgenerations and a peach sandal from asos. 

The high neck, three quarter sleeves and wide leg pants is so gorgeous, goodness in all forms. 

I hope you get inspired by this look. You can add Ella Okonta on Instagram if you want bespoke or check the links that I have inserted below to buy similar items. 

Stay stylish and see more pictures below...



















                 Outfit Details 
Pants: Ella Okonta : similar here: Www.asos.com

Top: Ella Okonta (IG) : similar  here : www.asos.com

Shoes: Asos: Www.asos.com

Clutch; BcBgenerations :Www.etsy.com



Post a Comment