CABLE KNIT DRESS !!

  This past week I have been a little bit MIA on my blog. Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. 

In todays post I've styled this turtleneck cable knit dress. I love the color and  how warm it keeps me. 

I know a lot of my readers in other regions may want to see me dress for warmer temps, don't worry guys soon. 

This brown dress is so snug and keeps me warm, I paired it with my kneehighboots to keep me warm. 

Don't you just love dark lipsticks, I quite do. This is a very casual look and I will be wearing this out to work or with my girls on a night out this season. 

I hope you enjoyed this post... Stay Stylish.. See outfit details and more pictures below : 

















                                     Outfit Details 
Dress: Burlington coat factory : www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com

Boots: Just fab online: www.justfab.com










Post a Comment