WEEKEND VIBES: ALL BLACK CASUAL


Singing Cheers to the amazing weekend!!! How has you weekend been so far? I bet great ...

Depending on where you are, it's probably Valentine's Day already or only a few hours till Valentine's Day .. Anyhoo, Here's to wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day may it be one of the best days ever. 

In today's post, I have put together a very casual and laid back look . This outfit is very Friday (Friyay) or weekend appropriate ... I wonder what you do during weekends but I bet it involves running errands and what other way to feel comfortable in this gorgeous pair of fancy trainers. 

I have a bodycon pair of active tights on. The best thing is it helps righting your muscles as you run errands. 

The facecap and tutle neck top just fit right with this look. It's a little bit chilly hence, the turtle neck. 

I hope you slay casually all weekend long... Have a beautiful Valentine's Day with your loved ones... 

See more pictures and outfit details below... 




























Post a Comment