CASUAL FRIDAY!! BACK TO BASICS

Really excited today for whatever reason. But mostly because God has been too good to me and yes it's Friday. 

After a long exhausting week I really like to unwind and relax. Let my hair down, soak in Epsom salt and water, pour myself a glass of red wine and fall asleep. 

You know it's already weekend when you do this..hehehehe... 

Today's post is pretty much easy to put together outfit for my ladies that don't go to work on Fridays. If your Friday's pretty much includes running errands this would be the prefect outfit. Maybe not with this heels though... 

However, if it involves hanging out with friends, my ladies I got you covered... 

Ive thrown on a basic top I can't emphasize how much you need wardrobe basics. A good pair of jeans are just perfect for this look as you want to be very comfortable... 

Finally, I added a pair of cognac heeled sandals but would recommend a pair of trainers if you need a more comfortable pair of shoes. 

Cheers to an amazing weekend ladies!!. I hope this inspires you to slay this weekend even casually. 

See more pictures and outfit details below.. Special thanks to f.bphotographer for always being a creative director and bringging my vision to reality. 











Outfit details
Top: forever 21
Jeans : la'patricia
Sandals; Micheal Korrs

Post a Comment