Black x Cognac

Hello lovelies, happy new month.. I promise you all you have no idea how busy I've been lately. But here's a new blog post as I will not dare to neglect you guys. 

In today's post I was going for casual but high class fashion look. Do you like my hair cut please leave a comment or comments below. 

I paired this black crop top from F 21 with this pair of black jeans. I love the earthy tones that the cognac booties add to this outfit... 

This is a very casual look but I love how it works. It's funny how I get outfit inspiration sometimes by the type of hairdo I have. 

I hope you get inspired and stay stylish... 
See outfit details and more pictures below.. 


















Outfit Details
Top: Forever 21 
Jeans: Brand from Walmart 
Booties : Ross 
Clutch : Old random 



Post a Comment