CORPORATE CHIC ; ALL BLACK


It's Friday ladies, and I'm so excited.. I wanted to share this work outfit inspiration with you. So I know it's weekend but this is one of the outfits I wore to work during the week. You all know I love me some all black. 

This outfit was inspired by Skinnyhipster on Instagram and I loved this looks... Very conservative and chic got everybody complimenting me ... 

I hope this inspires your church, work or even school outfit (if you are like me and you went to one of those dress all corporate universities). 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and it inspires you.. For my casual Friday ladies don't worry I gotcha in my next post so stay stylish and have a great weekend ahead. 

See more pictures and outfit details below.. 









           Outfit details
Top; Ross
Pants: Loft 
Shoes; Christian Louboutin 







Post a Comment