BERRY X DENIM

Although the weather is a little bit confused, cold today and got tomorrow. 

However, I'm so anxious that spring starts soon. The  season wear I put away all my knitwears and sweaters. 

In today's post I'm sharing the perfect way to wear your mum jeans short and a pair of socks. I was reminiscing and missed the days when I used to wear socks and shoes I'm London. I like this look for those early days in spring. It's still chilly so you wear your turtle neck top. 

The socks and socks keep your feet warm and the denim shirt is what I would thrown on if the weather  gets worse..

I hope you enjoy this post ... Stay stylish.. See more pictures and outfit details below: 
















Outfit Details 
Top; Old 
Shorts ; Mom shorts 
Socks; HM 
Shoe: River Island









Post a Comment