SEQUINS AND GLAMOUR| NYE PARTY OUTFIT INSPO!!

Hello loves, how's your day going?. I'm sure it must be really tough to return to work after such a brief holiday. 

Not to worry, we still have another holiday to celebrate. Its  New Year's Day in three days and I'm so excited to share today's post. 

Most times I'm in church on New Year's Eve however, there are times that I have gone out with my friends, gone for party's and had all the fun I wanted. 

Hence, this post is for those of us who will be turning all the way up. Lol. Ok New Years Eve. This holiday/ Party season sequins have been my go too outfits. It's all about sparkling into the party and being the star of the night. 

I paired this sleevless and simple sequin detailed dress from forever 21 with all silver accessories. I was going for a glitz and glamour look with this outfit. 

This look is so effortlessly put together I can't even begin to you explain how easy to put together this look was. 

Any hoo, I hope you like this outfit and get inspired for your New Year's Eve party. Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below. 

Happy Holidays.... 




















               OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS: Forever 21
SANDAL: DSW
CLUTCH: Aldo
Choker : Borlington coat factory 
Earring : Shopatimage 














Post a Comment