GRAYSCALE !!!!


Happy New Year loves... May this year bring every good thing to your doorsteps.

In today's post, I'm styling this all gray outfit.. For a minute I thought that I could wear shorts and skirts for the rest of this season until the weather in Houston changed big time. Lol .... Literally, the cold hit me hard, but hey...

Hence, layering is very important this season and as always the fact that I have layers on will not stop me from being true to my style and still remain fashionable.

I have paired a gray turtle neck jumper with gray pants, a gray coat and a pair of gray shoes.... I went in on the grays... 

Styling shades of different outfits is very easy as long as they are not more than 3 to 4 different shades. I also recommend pairing shades of any colors that are same, in between or slightly different...

I wonder what your weather is like wherever you are reading this post from please leave a comment and let me know.. 

I hope this post inspires you to layer and remain stylish. 

Stay stylish... See outfit details and more pictures below: 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14609817/?claim=txucetu4chm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


















Outfit Details
Jumper: Banana Republic 
Pants: Thrifted
Coat: Thrifted 
Shoe: Jessica Simpson
Wristwatch : Michael Korrs  










Post a Comment