MONOCHROMATIC | SHADES OF BLUE

Hello loves, how are you doing today?. 

Today's post is very different from my regular post. I'm sure you are all wondering whose in the pictures with me. Don't ponder too long ... Lol. 

This is a collaboration post featuring the amazing, African queen Lolaomonaija on Instagram. She is a fashion enthusiast and also loves everything about kinky hair or Natural. I hope you all believe me when I say that's her real hair in the picture. 

In today's post, Lola and I are styling this all blue outfits. We love the color blue and find it to be a very bold color hence our decision to style the color blue in different ways. 

I styled a blue bodycon dress paired with a pair of blue pointies from Aldo, a blue ninewest  bag and finally finished off this look with a camel coat as it is tad cold in Houston. On the other hand, Lola decided to style a pair of blue pants, blue Cami top, paired with a blue strapped sandals and a blue coat. 

Styling this looks were pretty easy and as I always advice going monochromatic or styling shades of a certain color is always the easiest way to kickstart your journey to finding your perfect style, colors and shades that suit your skin tone as well as what not to wear. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Hopefully, it inspires you to add bold colors to your wardrobe and style them in different ways. 

Show our guest some love by adding her on Instagram: Lolaomonaija and if you want to find out more about natural hair or kinky and crochet hair add her on YouTube Lola_lollyy. 

Stay stylish.. See more pictures and outfit details below. 































              Outfit details

ITORO
Dress: Boulington coat factory 
Shoe: Aldo 
Accessories : Handmade
Coat: Thrifted 
Bag : Ninewest 
Wristwatch: Micheal Kors 

LOLAS OUTFIT
Shoe: prettylittlething.com
Jacket:  eBay
Cami/top: forever 21
Pant: prettylittlething.com
























Post a Comment