WRAP DRESS x LAYERS


I talk about layering everytime. The weather is not nippy or chilly it's absolutely cold. The type of weather that you don't want to mess with unless you are intentionally trying to teach everyone including yourself how to catch pneumonia 101, *jokes* it's that cold. 

Hence, moving away from layering with coats. You don't realize how heavy coats are especially when it's actual wool so I decided to try out layering comfortably underneath my actual dress and it worked. 

In today's post, I styled this army green wrap dress. The ton of layering is under just for extra protection from the cold. 

The turtle neck top is from forever21 and I selected a turtle neck because covering the neck is very important, I also have a thermal wear and finally a black leggings from forever 21 underneath. 

For this season, one very good knee high boot is all you need hence, my gorgeous, stylish Micheal Antonio boots from Dsw this will keep your feet from feeling numb. 

I intend to start taking pictures of my outfit before shoots so that I can show you better especially outfits that have to do with layering like this outfit. 

I hope you like this post, Stay Stylish.

See more pictures and outfit details below: 






















            OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: Forever 21 
Boots: Dsw
Wrap Dress: Ross
Leggings : Forever 21






Post a Comment