BLUSH x WINTER WHITE

While putting this look together, I thought it would be a simple look. Literally, felt like it was bare until I added the choker, lol. I've literally had choker fever for the best part of this season. 

My love for bodysuit tops is unending, hence, I wore my white bodysuit top on a blush pink front wrap detail skirt. 

When you feel very comfortable in your skin it becomes very easy to style outfits that compliment your body type. 

I also put in a pair of white pointies from Justfab online. I absolutely love this look it couldn't be more weather appropriate and very stylish. 

By now you all know that I'm all about versatility when it comes to creating looks that have no limitations as to where and when to wear the outfit. 

I love this post and hope you get some fashion and style inspiration for this season.

 Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below. 

















       OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: Ambiance Apparel
Skirt : Ross 
Shoes: Just fab online 
Coat : Old 
Choker : Burlington coat factory




Post a Comment