RED AND NUDES | HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Hello Lovers, Happy Holidays. I hope you all had a great time with your friends and family. 

I had an amazing time and ate, ate and ate..lol.  I probably got so caught up enjoying my day that I didn't wish you all Merry Christmas... Screams at myself, on you all so behalf *Naughty girl*.... 

Hence, here's me wishing you a Merry Christmas/HappyHolidays. 

In today's post, im sharing a post Christmas Day celebration look..Who else was excited about the fact that Christmas day this year fell on a Friday allowing me to continue having fun throughout the weekend. *smiles*.

This look is a very casual one, a basic bodycon and a pair of nude heels the coat was just to complement tha whole winter look. As you all know it's currently not extra cold in Houston.

I love this look because it's simple to put together but gives you that standout of the crowd look. Also, love the dress color, red which corresponds with the seasons color and the versatility in styling this outfit. Although, it is my first time pairing red and nudes and I am totally lovestruck.

I hope you love this look. Merry Christmas/HappyHolidays. Stay stylish. See outfit details and more pictures below....















OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS : Ross
Shoes : Just fab
Camel coat: Thrifted 
Wrist watch : Micheal Kors








Post a Comment