SEQUIN JACKET AND LBD

Have you found your Christmas party outfit yet? If you have not. Here's a last minute outfit idea. 

In today's post i styled this LBD from HM. I love how this dress is bodycon and has a lace trimming or lace detail around the neck. 

The dress has a plunging neckline and I'm so thankful tha the lace trimmings are placed in the right place for people like me who are very conservative. Lol. 

I also paired this dress with a lace detailed choker which is similar to the lace detail on my dress. I got bored of the simple little black dress look so I threw on a sequin jacket. It made a huge difference and added a spark to my outfit. 

I hope you like this look. Stay stylish and see more photos and outfit details below.  















Outfit Details: 
Dress : HM
Jacket : Thrifted 
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 
Clutch: New look London
Choker : Bourlingnton coat factory









Post a Comment