CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFIT

I'm sure you are all preparing for the Christmas day celebration.

I know how stressful it is to find the perfect Christmas party outfit. That's why I decided to put together this simple and affordable outfits that I will e posting before Christmas. 

Today's look is a black dress with beaded designs around the neck.The choker detailing around just made this look simply gorgeous. 

This outfit will work well if you are going to a Christmas party with friends. I also paired this look with a pair of Christian louboutin heels. 

Hopefully, this post helps you find that perfect last minute Christmas and New Year's Eve party outfits and inspires your look.

Stay stylish see more pictures and outfit details below; 








Outfit Details
Dress : Thrifted
Shoes ; christain  louboutin  
Clutch: New look 
Wrist watch : Micheal Kors 

Photograph by F.Basseyphotography





Post a Comment