SEQUINS AND SPARKLES

  I wonder what type of Christmas Day celebration you all are having as I am looking forward to one of the sparkly Christmas days ever. 

Hence, this outfit is going to be a perfect just as sparkly enough to complement my sparkle themed Christmas Day.

This outfit was very simple to put together and I love the fact that whenever I create a look it eventually falls into place. 

This butterfly detail sequin batwing top is everything you need to add that spark to your look.  I paired it with a pleather pant and gold accessories creating a gorgeous and easy to put together  look this Christmas. 

If you are looking for a last minute look to wear this is definitely a look to go for. I have put links to similar items in the outfit details below. 

I hope you like this look. Stay Stylish. See more details and outfit details below.. 
















Outfit Details 
Top : Thrifted  
Leather pants; Peacock London 
Shoes : Steve Madden 
Clutch: Aldo 

Amazing photograph by F.Bassey Photography






Post a Comment