CAMEL X ABSTRACT PRINT

Good morning lovelies, there's never a great way to start ones day but to rock a co ordinated outfit. 

As I have said in previous posts, one of the ways to start styling and become a very at it is by starting with co ords as you can never go wrong.

Hence,  in today's post I'm wearing this co ord set from boohoo. I love the abstract nature of the outfit. The print some may call multi print but I certainly would call it abstract. 

I've paired this look with my Camel coat one of my favorite wardrobe pieces this season and a pair of nude and black shoes. 

Tbh, for the first time  I'm not sure where Ild be rocking this outfit but I'm sure it would be me trying to make my fall clothing winter appropriate. 

I hope you like this look and have learned a tip on how to style as a beginner. 

Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below; 





















Outfit Details: 
Top x Bottom: Boohoo.com
Shoes: Justfab.com
Camel coat : Thrifted 
Wristwatch: Micheal Kors
Earring: Old















Post a Comment