BOMBER JACKET + WINTER WHITE

Hello loves, today In today's post i am styling one of my favorite items which is this amazing abstract design jumper.

It's beyond chilly now and layering couldn't get any firecer or stylish with this bomber jacket.

The bomber jacket takes away from the basic winter white outfit idea and adds more glam to it. 

I really love the abstract design on the bomber jacket and the retro look to makes the look more sophisticated and moves the outfit from basic to glam.

Sometimes it gets boring wearing thigh high boots so I decided to give it a break and pair this outfit with a pair of silver metallic sandals. 

I love how edgy this look is and as always I aim at creating looks that are very versatile and can be worn on various occasions.

I hope you like this post ...Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below; 















Outfit details: 
Bomber Jacket : Thrifted 
Top: Forever 21 
Jeans: Jc Jo jeans 
Sandals: Chinese Laundry 
Wristwatch: Micheal Korrs










Post a Comment